Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako hockey stick is SPEED REDEFINED. The Mako is all about the quick pass, quick shot and quick hands. All of those combined lead to one thing: more shots on goal. And in the end, more goals.
The Mako stick features a proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft for a light and balanced feel. There is a ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap which provides excellent dampening for improved puck feel and impact protection from slashes and when blocking shots. The Mako is also built with a tuned taper section with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile. This offers a quick shot release and controlled puck reaction.
Putting all the power to the puck on the Mako is Easton's Multi-Core blade design. Constructed from an advanced 3K carbon weave, the blade on the Mako offers the best of stiffness for an accurate shot and for excellent feel of the puck. New on the Mako stick is a non-skid blade coating. This allows for better grip of the puck where the blade is exposed and also allows for tape to stick better and provides a tighter tape wrap.
QUICK PASS. QUICK SHOT. QUICK HANDS. MAKO
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Proprietary woven Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Ballistic woven Kevlar® outer layer wrap
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Impact protection froms slashes and shots
- Flex Profile:
- Tuned taper section built with Easton's Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs - Offers quick shot release and controlled puck reaction
- Geometry: Pro inspired shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls, and rounded corners
- Shaft dimensions used by most Easton Pro players
- Grip: Smooth matte finish stick coating
- 3K woven carbon material
- Multi-Core design
- Keeps the blade stiff and accurate throughout the shot
- Prevents the core from breaking down
- Solid dense lower core keeps the blade in contact with the puck longer resulting great puck control and feel
- Micro-bladder blade process - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Non-skid blade coating
- Better grip for the puck on exposed parts of the blade
- Better tape adhesion and tighter wrap
- Flex: 60 and 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
The Easton Mako M2 II Hockey Stick is a step up from the entry-level model offering great performance at a great value. The blade construction is nearly identical to the top of the line Mako II with a low-kick point to provide a speedy shot release. The Intermediate stick length is 58" available in a 65 flex with a matte stick finish.