Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Shin Guards are the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. These pads provide outstanding mobility and protection for recreational to intermediate level play.
Easton passed down the newly engineered flex point from the top of the Mako shin guards. This new design provides easy and natural flexing for the player's knee without sacrificing protection. The knee locks to prevent from hyper-extension and twisting, keeping the knee moving in the natural direction only. The solid protection is provided through the medium and high-density foams surrounding the shin guard's strong outer shell.
- Model Number: A139527
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
SR 15" / 5'8" - 6'0"
SR 16" / 6'0" - 6'4"
SR 17" / 6'4"+
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap is made of a high-density foam for great lightweight protection
- High-density foam on the inner calf wrap for superior coverage
- Medium-density foam located on knee joint and lower thigh
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture while promoting ventilation
- Liner cradle helps sink in the shin while a large knee doughnut and a grip texture helps secure the knee
- Shin liner is removable and washable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for the shin and knee to sit quite deep and comfortably
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Tapered design helps to maximize mobility without sacrificing protection
- Two straps:
- 1.0" nylon strap under the back of the knee
- 1.5" elastic strap secures around the middle of the calf
- Weight: 476 grams (Based on a 14")