Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Mako line ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The protection consists of low to medium density foams with plastic insert in vital areas such as the spine, bicep guard and shoulder caps. A thick layer of high density foam provides excellent sternum protection that is supported with two layers of medium density foam as well.
- Model Number: A139548
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46""
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high density foam to provide excellent sternum protection
- Surrounding the HD foam is medium density foam
- The innermost panel of the closure system has more medium density foam
- Medium density foams in the clavicle area for a great advanced level of protection
- HDPE inserts in the spine, bicep guard and shoulder cap
- Low-profile shoulder caps wrap fully around the shoulder
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Conic body construction provides the optimal natural range of motion
- Asymmetric front closure system
- Has the feeling of "second-skin"
- 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable 1-piece bicep guard
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- 909 grams (Senior Medium)
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide close to pro-level protection without the pro-sized price tag. The Synergy 80 Pads use the new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plates on the sternum, spine and back areas for great protection and mobility. A big benefit the Exo-Skel design offers is that it keeps the protection in-place where it needs to be without hindering a player's full range of motion.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The Easton Synergy 20 Hockey Shoulder Pads feature a lightweight design with sound protection, ideal for any entry to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20 Shoulder Pads use injected-plastic inserts in the sternum and spine for added protection while the clavicle guard uses double-layered foams. A belly-guard is also included but it is not removable.
The Easton Pro Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed to provide the highest level of protection for advanced to pro level play. Unrelated to the Stealth or Mako line, these pads are unique as seen by the large, wrapping shoulder caps.