Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Mako line ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The best feature is the conic shoulder design that mimics the ball and socket joint in your own shoulder. This design is just like the M5 and the flagship Mako, so it will provide that excellent amount of mobility. Combined with the asymmetric front frame closure system, this pad is very easy to get in and out of, but more importantly it provides a "second-skin" contoured feel.
The protection consists of low to medium density foams with plastic insert in vital areas such as the spine, bicep guard and shoulder caps. A thick layer of high density foam provides excellent sternum protection that is supported with two layers of medium density foam as well.
- Model Number: A139538
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high density foam to provide excellent sternum protection
- Surrounding the HD foam is medium density foam
- The innermost panel of the closure system has more medium density foam
- Medium density foams in the clavicle area for a great advanced level of protection
- HDPE inserts in the spine, bicep guard and shoulder cap
- Low-profile shoulder caps wrap fully around the shoulder
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Conic body construction provides the optimal natural range of motion
- Asymmetric front closure system
- Has the feeling of "second-skin"
- 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable 1-piece bicep guard
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- 909 grams (Senior Medium)
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the chest and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads allow players to move freely while still providing a solid level of protection. The front and the back feature a 2-piece design that allows pads to move independent of one another. Additionally, the bicep guards are attached to the shoulders by a single adjustable strap for a free range of motion.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The Easton Synergy HSX Youth Hockey Shoulder Pads are great for the young superstar that needs solid protection and mobility. The Sternum and the Spine Guards feature thick foams backed by poly inserts for top-notch protection for such a vital part of the body. The Shoulder Caps feature a similar design to the adult version, providing a comprehensive wrap from the front to the back of the shoulder.