Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako Shoulder Pads are the premier shoulder pads in the Mako line. Easton designed these pads to give the player that extra half second of stride by maximizing the amount of natural movement. The conic design in the shoulder area is vastly different from traditional shoulder pad construction allowing the pad's to match the natural movement of your shoulder's ball and socket joint perfectly.
The fit and closure system on these pads are also different from traditional fit shoulder pads. The asymmetrical front frame closure system makes it very easy to get in and out of these shoulder pads, but more importantly they provide a snug and contoured fit with optimal range of movement. Easton states the fit is a "true second-skin feel." The rear panel is composed of three different pieces (the main back panel and the two integrated rib wraps) that are connected with a Lycra stretch material to allow each piece to move independently helping once again to boost overall mobility.
The protection on the Mako shoulder pads are top notch as well. The majority of the pad is made up of high density foams offering that elite level of protection. The front and back panels have perforated medium density foams as a base to provide mobility and breathability, while the key areas contain high density foams to absorb large amounts of energy. The shoulder caps have a real clean wrap front to back and are made up of 5 layers of different density foams. Since there is no plastic insert in the caps, these pads are certified.
- Model Number: A139544
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- The outermost front panel has a thick pad of high density foam to provide excellent sternum protection
- Surrounding the HD foam is perforated medium density foam
- The innermost panel of the closure system has more perforated medium density foam
- High density foams in spine and clavicle areas for a great advanced level of protection
- HDPE ribbed inserts in the lower portion of the 2-piece bicep guard
- Low-profile and 5-layered foam shoulder caps wrap around the shoulder protecting you and the competitor
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Conic body construction provides the optimal natural range of motion
- Asymmetric front closure system
- Has the feeling of "second-skin"
- 3-piece back provides excellent mobility
- Adjustable bicep guards
- Extended joint protection for vulnerable areas of the body
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- 929 grams (Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the chest and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads allow players to move freely while still providing a solid level of protection. The front and the back feature a 2-piece design that allows pads to move independent of one another. Additionally, the bicep guards are attached to the shoulders by a single adjustable strap for a free range of motion.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed specifically to protect the youth hockey player and help him or her perform at the highest potential. Easton uses a lightweight medium-density foam base that offers solid coverage and great mobility.
The Easton Synergy HSX Youth Hockey Shoulder Pads are great for the young superstar that needs solid protection and mobility. The Sternum and the Spine Guards feature thick foams backed by poly inserts for top-notch protection for such a vital part of the body. The Shoulder Caps feature a similar design to the adult version, providing a comprehensive wrap from the front to the back of the shoulder.