Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ20 ice hockey pants offer great protection for the beginner/casual player. Although it's an entry level model, the EQ50 can still hold its own. The EQ20 features the same thigh protection and overall design as the EQ50. The EQ20 also has 2 way strect fabric in key areas to add mobility to the pant.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector -forward flexing with high-density foams with poly insert
- Torso guard utilizes foams with plastic inserts for solid protection
- Floating tailbone pad - Countoured foam with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density foam pad
- Traditional nylon liner
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Singe belt closure
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Pro look 420D Nylon shell
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play: Beginner to Intermediate
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 28" - 30"
Small / 30 - 32"
Medium / 32 - 34"
Large / 34 - 36"
XL / 36 - 38"
Comments: I love these pants! I've had them for about two seasons now. At first I was a little concerned because they
fit a bit more snuggly than my old CCMs. But after a few games I see a big difference - the contured fit allows me better mobility on
the ice (I'm 5'6'' and had to go with mediums.) The protection is great. The torso guard and high back protection fit the bill. I like
the way the thigh pads wrap around. Before I bought these tried on a pair of EQ30's and did not see a difference between these
thigh pads and the one on the EQ30. I love the one belt system - coming from a traditional old pant it took me a while to get used
to no laces, but now I don't miss 'em. Leg zips at this price is a big plus. I also looked at the Bauer 140 & 160 - more traditional
design - I don't regret going with these.
From: Jay, MD
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.