Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ20 ice hockey pants offer great protection for the beginner/casual player. Although it's an entry level model, the EQ50 can still hold its own. The EQ20 features the same thigh protection and overall design as the EQ50. The EQ20 also has 2 way strect fabric in key areas to add mobility to the pant.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector -forward flexing with high-density foams with poly insert
- Torso guard utilizes foams with plastic inserts for solid protection
- Floating tailbone pad - Countoured foam with poly insert
- HD padded belt line
- Foam hip protection with plastic insert
- Thick thigh pad with high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density foam pad
- Traditional nylon liner
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2-way stretch fabric used for crotch, inner leg, and tailbone panels
- Singe belt closure
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Pro look 420D Nylon shell
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Suspender buttons
- Level of Play: Beginner to Intermediate
- Easton's sizing guidelines: size / waist
XSmall / 28" - 30"
Small / 30 - 32"
Medium / 32 - 34"
Large / 34 - 36"
XL / 36 - 38"
Comments: I love these pants! I've had them for about two seasons now. At first I was a little concerned because they
fit a bit more snuggly than my old CCMs. But after a few games I see a big difference - the contured fit allows me better mobility on
the ice (I'm 5'6'' and had to go with mediums.) The protection is great. The torso guard and high back protection fit the bill. I like
the way the thigh pads wrap around. Before I bought these tried on a pair of EQ30's and did not see a difference between these
thigh pads and the one on the EQ30. I love the one belt system - coming from a traditional old pant it took me a while to get used
to no laces, but now I don't miss 'em. Leg zips at this price is a big plus. I also looked at the Bauer 140 & 160 - more traditional
design - I don't regret going with these.
From: Jay, MD
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The Easton Stealth 75S ll ice hockey pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced level play offering solid protection with excellent mobility in an overall lightweight package.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.