Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton EQ30 ice hockey skates offer a great value with a solid level of performance ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play. Easton has used what they are calling HyperLite base material in the quarter panels which are highly moldable to form to every part of your foot. Resulting in a more better more comfortable fit.
As for the out of the box fit, the EQ30 offers Easton’s Ideal-Fit System. This system encompasses the foot with anatomically molded foams. Easton used molded foams to drastically increase the initial comfort of the skate, and to accommodate foot types that just didn’t seem to fit properly in the stealth series.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: A147143
- Heritage: Easton EQ3
- Level of Player: Ideal for the begineer to intermediate level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Easton boot are medium volume, medium heel pocket, medium across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Slightly aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Easton skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- HyperLite base materials, anatomical and moldable to every part of your foot
- Injected tendon and side-wing launch zones for improved stability and response
- Red microfiber lining
- Heel Support:
- Ideal Fit™
- Ankle Padding:
- Ideal Fit™ - Encompasses the foot with thermally activated, anatomical ankle foams
- Tongue Construction:
- Traditional 2-piece white felt tongue
- Standard nylon
- Plastic offers a lightweight and some give ideal for players developing skills
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Razor Bladz II - A revolutionary blade system which allows the steel to arc during turns, resulting in faster, sharper, explosive turns
- Elite Runners - High-end stainless steel design with a power tab in the middle of the blade for enhanced stiffness and energy return
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 919 grams
- Made In:
Comments: I just finished a first skate on a new pair of Easton EQ30's and was very impressed. The most noticeable qualities were comfort and
stability. Had no foot pain at all. The ankle support is very strong, which I like. The skates compare well with other mid level skates in the $250 price range. They are heat moldable and have removable runners. It's my first pair of Easton's and I would highly recommend the skates.
Comments: I have skated two times on these skates, first time I tried them without having the skates sharpened, I took them off and had them sharpened and what a difference it made. The second time I tried them my left foot started hurting, I tried tighten them again and it helped somewhat may want to get different insole in the footbed the ones that come with the skate are very thin and I may need to have them baked. Maybe they arn't broken in yet, I will skate on them some more. They are a nice looking skate and price was good. I haven't skated in 10-15yrs mite be some of my problem and not the skates...
From: John, IN
Other Items to Consider
Easton Ice Hockey Skates Senior
The Easton Mako Ice Hockey Skates are a revolutionary new design aimed to provide the the most extensive range of motion and power an ice skate has ever seen. Easton acquired the MLX skate company that employed this strategy and this is the first product to be released utilizing this.
The Easton Stealth RS Ice Hockey Skate, like the RS stick, is built to perform! Easton's has designed the RS skate with the elite player in mind. The Stealth RS skate's design will offer explosive power and enhanced quickness and mobility.
The Easton Stealth 85S Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent choice for the player who wants a high performance skate without the big price tag. The quarter package is a great feature at this price point that provides a solid level of responsiveness and stiffness.
Sizes Available: 7.0, 8.0, 9.5
The Easton Stealth 75S Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent mid-price point skate that is great for the players who are beginning to find a rhythm in their stride. The Easton 75S ice skates see a solid upgrade in the quarter package as well as the internal liner.
The Easton Stealth 65S Ice Hockey Skates are a step up from the entry level model in the Stealth skate line. These 65S ice skates are great for the player who is really starting to develop their stride and want a good skate at a great value. The Stealth 65S skates offer good support and performance without breaking the bank.
The Easton Stealth 55S Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model from the Stealth line, perfect for those beginners. The 55S ice skate uses materials that are much more forgiving than what is found in the high end skates because this allows for the player to begin to find their stride without taking a punishment from their boots. These Stealth 55S skates also have a very similar color theme to the RS skate!