Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ30 elbow pad is great elbow pad for the price, especially for the protection you get. The EQ30 is very similar to the EQ50 elbow pad, but doesn't feature as advanced bicep protection. The EQ30 pad does feature the InMotion, soft elbow donut, and EVA cap that you do find on the EQ50.
Easton has used a 2-piece design on these elbow pads keeping the physical player in mind.
There is a single piece of dense molded plastic in the elbow and forearm portion of the pad with a layer of foam on each side of this core plastic. This results in a comfortable fit that does not have any breaks in protection. The elbow sits in a soft u shaped donut which is covered by an EVA cap for advanced protection. The bicep/tricep area consists of molded plastic inserts wrapped with a layer of foam.
- EVA covered cap design cradles the elbow and disperses impact
- Molded plastic inserts wraps the forearm and elbow for added protection
- Molded plastic inserts around bicep and tricep
- Extended joint protection (XJP)
- Nylon/mesh liner
- InMotion Fit technology offers an improved fit to keep the pad in place and move with the body throughout the game
- Soft U-shaped internal elbow donut prevents slippage during movement
- Two-piece design increases mobility
- 3 strap design
- Forearm strap and bicep strap are elastic
- Lightweight feel
- Level of Play: Intermediate to advanced level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines: Jr.
Pad Size / Height
Medium/Large / 4' - 5'6"
Easton Hockey Elbow Pads Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Elbow Pads are the premier elbow pad from the new Mako line, so they will offer tons of mobility as well as protection. With a re-engineered flex point and upgraded materials, these pads will not disappoint the highest level of competitors out there.
The Easton Mako M5 Elbow Pads are ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player looking for solid protection and mobility.
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Elbow Pads are the entry level model from the Mako line. While it may not have all the features seen in the top of the line Mako's, some key designs were passed down to this pad.