Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The bicep and belly guards are both adjustable; simply adjust the velcro strap to one's liking for the bicep guard or remove the belly-guard entirely for a custom fit. For spinal protection, Easton incorporated dual-density foams with thick plastic inserts.
- Model Number: A139289
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- One-piece molded bicep guard for good coverage and comfort
- Two-piece, injected-plastic sternum and spinal guards
- Provides sound mobility without sacrificing protection
- Thick foam reinforcement for clavicle protection
- Non-removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 1-piece panel chest design
- Segmented for increased mobility
- 657 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)