Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Elbow Pads offers a good level of performance at an even better price. The E-Cell foam provides a high level of protection at a fraction of the weight and the Tru-Air elbow cap manages moisture well to give you a better fit.
The Synergy 60 is equipped with the new E-Cell foam on the elbow that contributes great protection while reducing moisture and keeping the elbow pad lightweight. Molded plastic inserts bolstered by dual density foams along the forearm, bicep and joint disperse high-energy slashes or pucks well. The Tru-Air cap uses vents to promote better air circulation. The elbow donut keeps the elbow in place for a better fit while adding to the comfort of the pad.
- Model Number: A139345
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height / Pad Coverage
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 9" - 10"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 10" - 11"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 11" - 12"
- Molded plastic inserts
- Located on the forearm, bicep, and joint
- Tru-Air™ ventilated cap
- Provides solid protection and promotes air circulation
- Dual density foam
- Reinforces plastic inserts
- E-Cell foam
- Located on the elbow cap for better protection and breathability at a fraction of the weight
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Hinged bicep protection
- Better mobility
- 3 -elastic strap system
- Bicep, middle and forearm
- Elbow donut
- Keeps elbow locked in for better fit and comfort