Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
Surrounding the molded-armor Exo-Skel plates, Easton integrated their new perforated E-Cell foams. This provides the player with comprehensive protection that also promotes air-flow to keep them cool. These foams are also used in the rib-wrap and the rear panel. Through the center of the backplate, there are thick injected plastic inserts for excellent spinal protection.
- Model Number: A139330
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46"
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- E-Cell Collar Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Protection offers an advanced level of protection and mobility
- Backed by perforated foams for great breathability
- One-piece molded bicep guard for good coverage and comfort
- Adjustable velcro strapping system for a custom fit
- Two-piece, injected-plastic spinal guard with dual-density foams
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam reinforcement for the clavicle
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest panel design
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 741 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Synergy Hockey Shoulder Pads
The Easton Synergy GX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the paramount of the Synergy line. The GX's feature Helyx 10™ protection technology that absorbs energy from the most aggressive of hits. Utilizing E-Cell high density foam and a stretchy mesh base, the pads offer high-end protection with excellent maneuverability and breathability.
The Easton Synergy 850 Shoulder Pads are one of Easton's upper level shoulder pads. Using Hyperskin™ technology, the 850's give a solid combination of protection and mobility. The stretch mesh base allows for excellent maneuverability and with the hydrophobic mesh liner, moisture is wicked away with ease.
The Easton Synergy 650 Shoulder Pads utilize a mixture of medium and high density foams to offer a good, form fitting pad. Using perforated, high density foam fitted with plastic inserts, the 650's not only provide protection of the sternum, chest, and spine, but also allow for air flow to perforate through the pads for a cool and dry feel.
The Easton Synergy 450 Shoulder Pads offer a lightweight, comfortable fit perfect for recreational play. Utilizing medium-density foam as a base, the shoulder caps, sternum, spine, and biceps are outfitted with plastic inserts for extra protection. The 450's Hyperskin™ fit technology offers a snug and flexible fit.