Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
Surrounding the molded-armor Exo-Skel plates, Easton integrated their new perforated E-Cell foams. This provides the player with comprehensive protection that also promotes air-flow to keep them cool. These foams are also used in the rib-wrap and the rear panel. Through the center of the backplate, there are thick injected plastic inserts for excellent spinal protection.
- Model Number: A139323
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- E-Cell Collar Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Protection offers an advanced level of protection and mobility
- Backed by perforated foams for great breathability
- One-piece molded bicep guard for good coverage and comfort
- Adjustable velcro strapping system for a custom fit
- Two-piece, injected-plastic spinal guard with dual-density foams
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam reinforcement for the clavicle
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest panel design
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 741 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)