Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton S7 hockey stick offers solid performance at a value price.
Easton has used a kevlar® wrapped to increase the feel and durability of the stick. The kevlar® material also helps absorb vibrations giving the stick a solid feel. The Stealth 7 hockey stick has an ultra thin taper that decreases weight and offers a great low-kick point. The low-kick point results in an explosive shot release. The Elliptical Profile™ improves torsional strength that helps increase shot accuracy.
Easton has also used their Multi-rib™ design that fuses the blade to the shaft during the molding stage. This results in a great responsive and powerful feel you want from a one-piece stick. The S7 uses Easton's Micro-bladder™ blade process which is also featured on many of their high-end blade. The Micro-bladder™ process produces a solid consistent feel.
The S7 hockey stick has many similarities as the S13 stick, at a lower price point. The S7 does have a heavier feel, and is some what blade heavy. The S7 offers some great stick construction features and unbelievable value.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners / Double concave Side walls
- Flex Point: Low Kick
- Kevlar® wrapped - For improved feel and impact protection
- Elliptical Profile™ - Improved torsional strength for better puck feel and shot accuracy
- Ultra thin tapper - Offers lightning quick shot release
- Traditional square shaft design
- Slightly concave side walls
- Grip: Traditional smooth shaft coating
- Micro-bladder™ blade process - Easton's proprietary process of producing a consistent blade
- Multi-Rib™ blade construction - Process of fusing the shaft and blade during the molding stage instead of post-molded bonded piece
- Flex: 50
- Length: 51"