Lowest Price Guarantee
The Synergy 80 Hockey Elbow Pads provide high quality performance without the big price tag. The Exo-Skel armor plates provide an advanced level of protection without sacrificing mobility. The E-Cell foam and Tru-Air cap promotes better air circulation while adding to high-level protection.
The Synergy 80 elbow pads really take a jump in performance with the addition of the Exo-Skel protection in the bicep and forearm guard. These are independent, lightweight plates that float on a flexible base for greater movement while still dispersing high-energy impacts well. The E-Cell high density foam lattice supplies great protection at a fraction of the weight and improves temperature control.
The sleek, segmented design of this low profile elbow pad allows for unrestricted movement so you can get the most out of your shots. The Tru-Air cap and underlying foams are strategically vented for better moisture management which will contribute to a better fit. The wide neoprene Y-strap gives the player a comprehensive hold to prevent slipping without sacrificing mobility.
- Model Number: A139346
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height / Pad Coverage
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 9" - 10"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 10" - 11"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 11" - 12"
- Exo-Skel armor plates
- Independent, lightweight plates that float on a flexible base for greater movement while still dispersing high-energy impacts well
- Tru-Air™ ventilated cap
- Provides solid protection and promotes air circulation
- High density foam
- Reinforce Exo-Skel plates
- E-Cell foam
- Located on the elbow cap for better protection and breathability at a fraction of the weight
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Hinged bicep protection
- Better mobility
- 3 -elastic strap system
- Bicep, middle and forearm
- Elbow donut
- Keeps elbow locked in for better fit and comfort
- Y-shaped neoprene strap
- Provides a comprehensive hold that prevents slipping without sacrificing mobility