Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.
Easton's Hyperskin™ fit integrated into the Ax™ Suede palm provides a very close to the hand feel for great stick feel. The Digitec™ textured abrasion zone beefs up the durability of the palm, prolonging its life. The 3-piece index and middle finger gives the player greater dexterity while the flare flex cuff provides ample wrist movement.
Dual-density foams backed by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand, finger block and cuff disperse high-energy impacts well to prevent injury. The 2-piece Ergo Flex Thumb prevents hyperextension and has excellent forward flex for stick hold.
- Model Number: A140992
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon
- Breathes and stretches well while still durable
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams w/ plastic inserts
- Disperses impacts well
- 2-piece Ergo Flex thumb
- Moves with your thumb to provide protection from any angle
- Hyperskin™ Fit
- A second-skin palm designed to fit close to the hand for great stick feel
- Ax™ Suede palm with Digitec™ textured abrasion zone
- High quality palm that provides great stick feel without sacrificing durability
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 10", 11" and 12"
- 295 grams (Based on a 14")