|Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.
Easton's Hyperskin™ fit integrated into the Ax™ Suede palm provides a very close to the hand feel for great stick feel. The Digitec™ textured abrasion zone beefs up the durability of the palm, prolonging its life. The 3-piece index and middle finger gives the player greater dexterity while the flare flex cuff provides ample wrist movement.
Dual-density foams backed by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand, finger block and cuff disperse high-energy impacts well to prevent injury. The 2-piece Ergo Flex Thumb prevents hyperextension and has excellent forward flex for stick hold.
- Model Number: A140992
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro Nylon
- Breathes and stretches well while still durable
- Embroidered Easton logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams w/ plastic inserts
- Disperses impacts well
- 2-piece Ergo Flex thumb
- Moves with your thumb to provide protection from any angle
- Hyperskin™ Fit
- A second-skin palm designed to fit close to the hand for great stick feel
- Ax™ Suede palm with Digitec™ textured abrasion zone
- High quality palm that provides great stick feel without sacrificing durability
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured - Is a form fitting glove that reduces negative space maximizing energy transfer
- 10", 11" and 12"
- 295 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Gloves Junior & Youth
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Gloves offer a contoured fit that decreases negative space throughout for a more responsive glove. These gloves feature dual density foams backed by plastic inserts for advanced protection and a Pro Nylon exterior that stretches and breathes well.Colors: 3
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Gloves are the entry level model in the Synergy lineup. This glove features a pro spec nylon which provides great durability and breathability. Easton's Hyperskin™ fit is channeled into the dual layer nash palm which is designed to fit close to the hand for better overall stick feel. Single density foams backed by plastic inserts line the fingers, backhand and finger block. The 3-piece cuff is outfitted with high density foams for an advanced level of protection and promotes better mobility.Colors: 3
The Easton Pro Hockey Gloves are based off a traditional 4-Roll design and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. A stand out feature is the new angled cuff roll design, which produces a wider range of motion that results in advanced wrist mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Gloves are perfect for the youngster looking to start playing. Single density foams line the entire glove, providing a solid level of protection for a beginner level of play. The light nylon mesh exterior stretches for unrestricted movement while also being very breathable. The Ergo Lock thumb ensures that they won't be able to hyperextend their thumb and the 2-piece fingers will allow them to grip their stick well.Colors: 3