Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide close to pro-level protection without the pro-sized price tag. The Synergy 80 Pads use the new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plates on the sternum, spine and back areas for great protection and mobility. A big benefit the Exo-Skel design offers is that it keeps the protection in-place where it needs to be without hindering a player's full range of motion.
The two-piece bicep guards utilize the protective Exo-Skel plates with an additional high-density foam lower pad. This provides players with a much more contouring and comfortable pad, especially since this bicep piece and the shoulder cap have independent adjustment features. Easton's new E-Cell Foam is fully perforated for excellent breathability without sacrificing protection. The other mid to high density foams found throughout the pad feature less drastic perforation, but still help to promote proper air cooling.
- Model Number: A139331
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46"
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum, Spine and Bicep Guards
- New age lightweight design offers great protection and excellent mobility
- Two-piece, adjustable bicep guard allows for a custom fit
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- Adjustable design for the perfect fit
- E-Cell Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam with a poly-insert for serious clavicle protection
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest and back panel construction
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 910 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the torso and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shoulder Pads are pro-inspired classic shoulder pads built for coverage and adaptable protection. It uses a 3-piece torso design for mobility and to keep the protective padding in place throughout the game. Easton uses a medium-density foam base in the torso with a removable belly guard.
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.