Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide close to pro-level protection without the pro-sized price tag. The Synergy 80 Pads use the new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plates on the sternum, spine and back areas for great protection and mobility. A big benefit the Exo-Skel design offers is that it keeps the protection in-place where it needs to be without hindering a player's full range of motion.
The two-piece bicep guards utilize the protective Exo-Skel plates with an additional high-density foam lower pad. This provides players with a much more contouring and comfortable pad, especially since this bicep piece and the shoulder cap have independent adjustment features. Easton's new E-Cell Foam is fully perforated for excellent breathability without sacrificing protection. The other mid to high density foams found throughout the pad feature less drastic perforation, but still help to promote proper air cooling.
- Model Number: A139324
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum, Spine and Bicep Guards
- New age lightweight design offers great protection and excellent mobility
- Two-piece, adjustable bicep guard allows for a custom fit
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- Adjustable design for the perfect fit
- E-Cell Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam with a poly-insert for serious clavicle protection
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest and back panel construction
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 919 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)