Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth S9 Ice Hockey Skate is the top level traditionally constructed skate by Easton. The HyperLite composite quarter panels offers ideal support. The S9 ice skate has some of the same comfort and performance features of the S17 and S9 ice skates making this skate ideal for the intermediate player.
- UniBody™ Construction - Easton's properietary skate construction. The entire skate is assembled and shaped as one unit rather than in separate parts
- HyperLite composite quarters - Ideal support for interemdiate level of play
- Metallic mesh exterior - Offers a durable exterior
- Stealth Padlock heel retention system- Eliminates heel slippage by anatomically locking the ankle into place, filling any negative space and giving energy return
- InTS integrated tendon structure - Soft support to protect the back of your foot
- Bio-Dri™ woven microfiber liner and footbed - Provides comfort and moisture reduction
- Dry Flow™ liner - Drainage system on the sole of the skate. Releases moisture and excess heat created during play. Skates stay dryer resulting in lighter, better fitting skates
- Injected abrasion guard in high wear areas for added durability
- Heat Moldable
- Razor Bladz II holder with stainless steel runners:
- Parabolic runners allows the steel to arc during turns improving energy return and creating faster, sharper turns
- High quality Swedish Stainless Steel
- Secure and easy to use 2 sided hardware system
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 890.18 grams
- Ideal for the intermediate level player
- Sizes: Senior 6 – 12.5 in regular D width and the wider EE width
- The Easton S9 skate usually fits 1.5 sizes down from your regular shoe size
Comments:Really nice skates for people who needs a good performance
skates at a affordable price, been a month since i got them and i played
with them each day 3-4 hours and it's as if they were still new.
The ankle lock technology is really great.