Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey shafts are the premier tapered hockey shafts from Easton. The EQ50 shaft offers the same great features and construction seen in the one-piece Eq50 stick. Including a compression molded construction, the Easton Kevlar® wrap, as well as the customizable weighted end cap for unmatched stick balance.
- Propriety lightweight Kevlar® / Graphite construction
- Compression Molded:
- Easton's manufacturing process of choice for the high-end performance
- The process produces highly consistent dimensional and structural control
- Customizable weighted end cap for optimal balance with adjustable swing weight
- Tapered hosel design for a low kick point
- Synergy® technology in a 2-piece shaft
- Traditional shaft shape
- Traditional smooth stick finish
- Flex: 75, 85, and 100
- Shaft Length: 55"
- Weight: 349 grams (based on 85 flex)
- Fits: Tapered blades