Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy ST hockey stick offers great performance and unbelievable power.
Easton has designed the ST stick to with stand a beating and still deliver monster slappers from the point. The ST hockey stick uses a Easton's high-end compression molding process to deliver great power and an even consistent flex. To further improve the performance Easton has used a Kevlar wrap around the exterior of the shaft, offering increased durability along with dampening vibrations in the stick. This gives the stick a great solid feel. and improved lifespan.
Easton has continued to the use the same synergy shaft that has received great reviews in the past. This offers a lower kick-point for a great shot release.
The call out feature of the ST stick is the SHOX technology. SHOX technology uses a Resin Transfer molding process. The ST stick is currently the only stick only stick on the market that uses this type of molding process. This process gives the blade some unique characteristics offering improved performance. The blade has a denser solid feel, helping stick pucks to the blade when receiving passes. Easton has also used thicker walls to offer increased power and strength.
This version of the stick has a sweet smooth matted finish, with slight a slight textured feel from the kevlar wrap.
*Chara curve is a mid 3/4" curve instead of mid 9/16"
- Kevlar® wrapped - For added durability
- Compression molded - Using thinner layers of material Easton is able to use more layers, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer
- Synergy Shaft - Easton has continued to use their legendary synergy shaft for excellent power and feel
- Compression Molded - Easton's high end manufacturing process for a smooth consistent flex with optimal control
- Low Kick-point - Directs the flex to the bottom of the shaft for an ultra quick shot release
- Geometry: Concave shaft walls for great stick control
- Grip: Smooth Matte Finish
- Shox™ Technology - Uses a Resin Transfer molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
- 3-rib blade design - enhances structure, performance, and durability. Uses a triple I-beam structure to resist impacts and last longer
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, 110, and 115
- Length: 61" (115 Flex is 65")
- Weight: 510 grams (based on Sakic 85 flex)
Comments: Amazing! Switching from a wood stick, this is a major upgrade. added a ton of power to my shot and stick handling is effortless. yes, it is a little bit heavier than some other one piece sticks, but thats good for some of us bigger guys that need some weight in our hands.
From: Eric, Pasadena,CA
Comments:Very strong shot, next day delivery from inline warehouse. new customer for life
Comments:Good balance, plays well off the shelf. Easton definitely nailed down the vibration that plagued the SE and SE16. Very consistent flex with a solid kick. Forgiving blade that will hopefully last longer than it's predecessors.
From: Rob C. Sacramento, CA.