|Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves offer elite performance and comfort without breaking the bank. These gloves utilize a contoured fit that sits close to the hand to reduce negative space and increase responsiveness. The Talon 100's feature their MSH3 palm for great durability without sacrificing stick feel.
These gloves uses Eagle's Tuff-Tek™ nylon exterior that stretches with each movement so you can get easy break-in time while still offering great durability. Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts in the fingers and backhand provide excellent lightweight protection for dispersing high energies from slashes or pucks.
Eagle's MSH3 palm is as good as it gets because when in contact with sweat or water, instead of breaking down, the MSH3 palm stretches and maintains its integrity to provide excellent stick feel. The pro lock thumb featured on this glove is stiffened to prevent your thumb from hyperextending while providing forward motion for a better grip on your stick. The 3-piece index finger increases your dexterity for an improved feel.
- Model Number: TALON100
- Heritage: Talon 60
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight and very durable
- 3-D rubber textured Eagle logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts in the backhand and fingers
- Disperses high and low energy impacts well
- Great stick feel and durability
- Stretches when it comes in contact with water rather than tearing
- Soft hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured fit - Snug fit throughout the entire glove to reduce negative space and increase overall responsiveness
- Open segmented cuff provides ample wrist movement
- 3-piece finger enhances dexterity
- 14" and 15"
- 316 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: I've only used the gloves for about 2 hours so far. The fit and feel are great. The materials used are good quality. My complaint is that some of the stitches in the palm of one glove have already started to unravel. I see signs that other seams might have the same problem.
Comments: I bought the 13" Intermediate size. To my surprise they are longer in the palm and fingers than my 13" Senior Rebook 7K KFS. Contoured fit, its tighter all over the hand, more than my Rebooks which are tapered fit. You can't simply shake these off, you have to hold on to each glove to remove from hand. Protection is very good. The thumb lock is really stiff. Palm is like butter. Its a solid glove, but a bit bigger than what I'm used to. It may be just me needing to adjust to a tighter fitting glove.
From: Raul, San Francisco, CA