|Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves Intermediate||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves offer elite performance and comfort without breaking the bank. These gloves utilize a contoured fit that sits close to the hand to reduce negative space and increase responsiveness. The Talon 100's feature their MSH3 palm for great durability without sacrificing stick feel.
These gloves uses Eagle's Tuff-Tek™ nylon exterior that stretches with each movement so you can get easy break-in time while still offering great durability. Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts in the fingers and backhand provide excellent lightweight protection for dispersing high energies from slashes or pucks.
Eagle's MSH3 palm is as good as it gets because when in contact with sweat or water, instead of breaking down, the MSH3 palm stretches and maintains its integrity to provide excellent stick feel. The pro lock thumb featured on this glove is stiffened to prevent your thumb from hyperextending while providing forward motion for a better grip on your stick. The 3-piece index finger increases your dexterity for an improved feel.
- Model Number: TALON100I
- Heritage: Talon 60
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Allows great movement while still maintaining durability
- 3-D rubber textured Eagle logo on cuff
- Dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Disperses high and low energy impacts well
- Pro Lock Thumb for hyperextension protection
- MSH3 palm
- Excellent stick feel and durability
- Split palm for greater wrap around the stick
- Soft hydrophobic mesh liner
- Contoured fit - Reduces the negative space inside the glove for a tighter fit that increases overall responsiveness and feel
- Segmented cuff for greater range of motion
- 12" and 13"
- 316 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: I bought the 13" Intermediate size. To my surprise they are longer in the palm and fingers than my 13" Senior Rebook 7K KFS. Contoured fit, its tighter all over the hand, more than my Rebooks which are tapered fit. You can't simply shake these off, you have to hold on to each glove to remove from hand. Protection is very good. The thumb lock is really stiff. Palm is like butter. Its a solid glove, but a bit bigger than what I'm used to. It may be just me needing to adjust to a tighter fitting glove.
From: Raul, San Francisco, CA
Other Items to Consider
Eagle Talon Hockey Gloves Int & Jr
The Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves offer elite performance and comfort without breaking the bank. These gloves utilize a contoured fit that sits close to the hand to reduce negative space and increase responsiveness. The Talon 100's feature their MSH3 palm for great durability without sacrificing stick feel.Colors: 2