Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon 100 Pro Hockey Gloves are the premier model in the Talon series, showcasing their beefed up Tuff-Tek™ exterior, MSH3 palm and dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts throughout the entire glove.
The Talon series utilizes a contoured design, which fits snugly around your hand for a more responsive feel. The entire glove is outfitted with dual density foams reinforced with molded plastic inserts for an advanced level of protection. Eagle gloves are known for their high-quality palms, so Eagle uses the MSH3 palm for superior stick feel and durability. Unlike other palms, when in contact with sweat or water, the MSH3 palm stretches instead of breaking down, resulting in a longer lasting palm.
The exterior of the glove uses an enhanced Tuff-Tek™ nylon that is able to withstand abrasions while still being able to stretch for more mobility. The cuff is segmented for a greater range of motion in tight areas and the 3-piece index finger enhances dexterity, making it easier to hold on to your stick.
- Model Number: TALON100P
- Heritage: Talon 90
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Natural, anatomical fit close to the hand
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight and very durable
- 3-D rubber textured Eagle logo on cuff
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Disperses high and low energy impacts well
- MSH3 palm and gussets
- Great stick feel and durability
- Stretches when it comes in contact with water rather than tearing
- Soft hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured fit - Snug fit throughout the entire glove to reduce negative space and increase overall responsiveness
- Open segmented cuff provides ample wrist movement
- Molded cuff and back hand rolls for increased responsiveness
- 3-piece finger enhances dexterity
- 14" and 15"
- 320 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: I bought the 13" Intermediate size. To my surprise they are longer in the palm and fingers than my 13" Senior Rebook 7K KFS. Contoured fit, its tighter all over the hand, more than my Rebooks which are tapered fit. You can't simply shake these off, you have to hold on to each glove to remove from hand. Protection is very good. The thumb lock is really stiff. Palm is like butter. Its a solid glove, but a bit bigger than what I'm used to. It may be just me needing to adjust to a tighter fitting glove.
From: Raul, San Francisco, CA