|Eagle Talon 100 Pro Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Eagle Talon 100 Pro Hockey Gloves are the premier model in the Talon series, showcasing their beefed up Tuff-Tek™ exterior, MSH3 palm and dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts throughout the entire glove.
The Talon series utilizes a contoured design, which fits snugly around your hand for a more responsive feel. The entire glove is outfitted with dual density foams reinforced with molded plastic inserts for an advanced level of protection. Eagle gloves are known for their high-quality palms, so Eagle uses the MSH3 palm for superior stick feel and durability. Unlike other palms, when in contact with sweat or water, the MSH3 palm stretches instead of breaking down, resulting in a longer lasting palm.
The exterior of the glove uses an enhanced Tuff-Tek™ nylon that is able to withstand abrasions while still being able to stretch for more mobility. The cuff is segmented for a greater range of motion in tight areas and the 3-piece index finger enhances dexterity, making it easier to hold on to your stick.
- Model Number: TALON100P
- Heritage: Talon 90
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured fit - Reduces the negative space inside the glove for a tighter fit that increases overall responsiveness and feel
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight and very durable
- Dual-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Disperses high and low energy impacts well
- MSH3 palm and gussets
- Great stick feel and durability
- Stretches when it comes in contact with water rather than tearing
- Soft hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured fit - Snug fit throughout the entire glove to reduce negative space and increase overall responsiveness
- Open segmented cuff provides ample wrist movement
- Molded cuff and back hand rolls for increased responsiveness
- 3-piece finger enhances dexterity
- 14" and 15"
- 320 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Eagle Hockey Gloves Senior
The Eagle Aero Pro 4 Roll Hockey Gloves are the premier gloves in the Aero lineup and have a lot to show for it. Features like dual-density foams reinforced plastic inserts and Eagle's MSH3 palm make this a very good pro spec glove.Colors: 3
The Eagle Aero Pro LE Olympic 4 Roll Hockey Gloves feature the same great qualities as the originals, but are offered in sweet Olympic-themed colorways showcasing Team USA and Team Canada. Features like dual-density foams reinforced plastic inserts and Eagle's MSH3 palm make this a very good pro spec glove.Colors: 2
The Eagle Aero Pro LE Pink 4 Roll Hockey Gloves utilize the same high quality features as the originals, but are covered in an all pink Tuff-Tek™ exterior with a black Eagle logo and piping for a sweet, custom look. Features like dual-density foams reinforced plastic inserts and Eagle's MSH3 palm make this a very good pro spec glove.Colors: 1
The Eagle Aero 4 Roll Hockey Gloves offer high-end features without getting hit with that big price tag. These gloves feature medium dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts and Eagle's professional level MSH3 palm, which has great durability and stick feel.Colors: 3
The Eagle Talon 100 Pro Hockey Gloves are the premier model in the Talon series, showcasing their beefed up Tuff-Tek™ exterior, MSH3 palm and dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts throughout the entire glove.Colors: 5
The Eagle Talon 100 Hockey Gloves offer elite performance and comfort without breaking the bank. These gloves utilize a contoured fit that sits close to the hand to reduce negative space and increase responsiveness. The Talon 100's feature their MSH3 palm for great durability without sacrificing stick feel.Colors: 4