|Franklin NHL Fluid Filled AGS High Density Ball||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Franklin NHL AGS High Density Ball is your ideal street hockey ball for warm weather conditions. The high density construction keeps the ball from becoming soft in warmer weather for better performance. This ball utilizes Franklin's Active Gravity System™ that uses micro pellets suspended in a fluid to lower the center of gravity of the ball. This keeps the ball from bouncing, resulting in better passing and shooting.
- Model Number: 12217Z
- Recommended Use: Street Hockey
- Franklin Recommendations:
- Use between 32°F and 70°F
- 1 - High density street hockey ball
- Official Size (2 5/8" diameter)
Note: Logo may vary.