Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant.
The 7K ice pant features a molded spine guard, JDP padding, multiple stretch zones, and abrasion resistant areas. Ideal features for higher levels of play.
With an old school white lace-up front and embroidery-friendly thigh area, you can sure create a cool look. Perfect for pant teams.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP7K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - comfort foam with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Comments: Comments:Great pants for the price. Lightweight but still offer solid protection.
From: Jeff, Whitehouse, OH
Comments: Lightweight, Great Fit, and protective. However they tore along the seam in the back left leg. This was only after the 4th time used in a mens non checking league. Very Disappointing, as the pants look and fit great.
From: Kevin, New York
Comments: Great Ice Pants that are very lightweight yet very protective, well at least in the areas that really matter. The buttocks padding isn't the thickest so if you fall on your rear your going to feel it a bit. The sizing was a bit off for me since I'm 6"3 195 lbs I figured the XL would fit me since it says 6"+. They are a lil big in the waist for me and maybe 1 inch too long. Thankfully the belt tightens up enough not to require suspenders. Highly recommend these pants for their mobility,protection,price and comfort.
From: John, WA