Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 7K ice hockey pants offer a lot of pant for the money. The 7K ice pant offers a good level of protection with Reebok's JDP padding, a durable outer shell that consist of very comparable flexibility and ventilation to the 9K pant.
The 7K ice pant features a molded spine guard, JDP padding, multiple stretch zones, and abrasion resistant areas. Ideal features for higher levels of play.
With an old school white lace-up front and embroidery-friendly thigh area, you can sure create a cool look. Perfect for pant teams.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP7K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Flexing Spine Protector - Comfort foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - comfort foam with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Single density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Single density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon belt with locking buckle and white lace-up front closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok logos
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Comments: Comments:Great pants for the price. Lightweight but still offer solid protection.
From: Jeff, Whitehouse, OH
Comments: Lightweight, Great Fit, and protective. However they tore along the seam in the back left leg. This was only after the 4th time used in a mens non checking league. Very Disappointing, as the pants look and fit great.
From: Kevin, New York
Comments: Great Ice Pants that are very lightweight yet very protective, well at least in the areas that really matter. The buttocks padding isn't the thickest so if you fall on your rear your going to feel it a bit. The sizing was a bit off for me since I'm 6"3 195 lbs I figured the XL would fit me since it says 6"+. They are a lil big in the waist for me and maybe 1 inch too long. Thankfully the belt tightens up enough not to require suspenders. Highly recommend these pants for their mobility,protection,price and comfort.
From: John, WA
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant in Reebok's lineup and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The protection is engineered to provide the most security, comfort, and mobility. The upgraded exterior implements sturdier nylons with increased ventilation in the high wear areas.Colors: 2
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 2
The Reebok 16K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate level play because the closure system utilizes two features: basic nylon loop pull and skate laces, and both options provide a tighter fit and commendable hockey look. The inner thighs contain zippers with a Velcro closure system for ideal customization and mobility.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 2
The Reebok 12K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for entry to intermediate level play. Constructed with durable nylon materials providing a comfortable streamlined fit for all players. The kidney protection features a molded plastic insert, which is ideal at this price point because it aids in reducing the chance of injuries during the game.