Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer a great level of protection with the popular JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
Under the padded belt there is a zipper closure that runs the entire circumference of the pant. By unzipping the pant extends an additional inch. This is a perfect feature for those teenagers that struggle to get a size that can last a season.
Reebok has used a variety of material on the 9K pant including abrasion resistant areas down the outer leg, and stretch micro mesh on the front and rear for increased mobility and air circulation.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Flexing Spine Protector - Segmented dense foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - High density foams with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Dual density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Thick high density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Zippered 1" leg extension
- Nylon belt closure with locking buckle with padded tongue
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok Thigh logo
- Molded Reebok Kidney pad logo
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Comments: This is one of the most protective pants on the market offering Reeboks JDP game proven protection at the hip,kidney,thigh, and tailbone areas. that disperses the impact forces. to the meatier muscle areas away from the fragile joints.No other pant on the market carries Reeboks patented padding in all these areas. This pant is also light and very well ventilated and dries very quickly after a game and the inner liner neutralizes odor as well. I found this pant a bit stiff at first due to it's high quality protective padding but it toke only a few games to loosen up and are now very flexible and comfortable. The belt is very simple and does the job although I prefer to wear suspenders with my hockey pants. I like the length adjustment feature because it gives you a little better coverage at the top of the knee area and doesn't leave that area vulnerable when your crouched low. The split thigh pad offers excellent protection at the front and side of the thigh, and is augmented with a thick pad at the back that curls around to the inner leg area at the back of the thigh, to give you a little extra protection in case you take a shot from behind. This is a very simply designed hockey pant that offers as good or better protection than it's major competitors, and is reasonably priced. Only the Reebok 11K pant offers you better protection but is heavier as a result. I highly recommend this pant for all levels of hockey right up to elite play.
From: John, Brampton, Ont. Canada
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant in Reebok's lineup and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The protection is engineered to provide the most security, comfort, and mobility. The upgraded exterior implements sturdier nylons with increased ventilation in the high wear areas.Colors: 1
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 1