Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9K ice hockey pants are Reebok top of the line traditional fitting ice pants. They offer a great level of protection with the popular JDP hip protection and the ability to adjust the leg length by 1".
Under the padded belt there is a zipper closure that runs the entire circumference of the pant. By unzipping the pant extends an additional inch. This is a perfect feature for those teenagers that struggle to get a size that can last a season.
Reebok has used a variety of material on the 9K pant including abrasion resistant areas down the outer leg, and stretch micro mesh on the front and rear for increased mobility and air circulation.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HP9K
- Heritage: Reebok 8K
- Level of Play: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of play
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 23"-25" / 4'4-4'8"
Medium / 24"-27" / 4'8"-5'2"
Large / 26"-28" / 5'2"-5'6"
XL / 27"-29" / 5'4"-5'7"
- Flexing Spine Protector - Segmented dense foams with plastic cap
- Kidney Pads - Molded, dual density foam pads with poly insert
- Tailbone Pad - High density foams with poly insert
- Exterior padded belt line
- JDP™ (Joint Discharge Principle) Molded Hip Caps:
- Protects the hip by dispersing direct impacts away from the joint
- JDP™ parts deflects the impact to meatier muscles offering more protection to the more fragile cartilage
- 2-piece Thigh Pads - Dual density foams with ribbed poly insert
- Lower Rear Leg Pads - Thick high density foam padding
- Traditional Fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Zippered 1" leg extension
- Nylon belt closure with locking buckle with padded tongue
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper and rear 2-way stretch panels
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Durable 420D nylon shell with abrasion resistant areas, and ventilation zones
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Reebok Thigh logo
- Molded Reebok Kidney pad logo
- Split opening on the backside of the thigh guards for easy embroidery access
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Reebok 18K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate to advanced play and built tough with firm denier nylons utilized in the high wear areas. The exterior implements enhanced abrasion resistant panels along the sides and ventilated nylon in the stretch zones while the thighs utilize reinforced nylon for outstanding durability.Colors: 1
The Reebok 16K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for intermediate level play because the closure system utilizes two features: basic nylon loop pull and skate laces, and both options provide a tighter fit and commendable hockey look. The inner thighs contain zippers with a Velcro closure system for ideal customization and mobility.Colors: 2
The Reebok 14K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for recreational to intermediate level play. The spine protector contains a molded floating insert with segmented medium-density foam, which transfers in to a highly protective molded plastic insert in the tailbone area. Designed with nylon materials and assembled with abrasion panels to produce a comfortable contouring fit.Colors: 1
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pant is ideal for advanced level youngsters who seek top quality protection like the big boys do! The liner consists of Reebok's high moisture wicking micro fiber liner, which keeps the pant very lightweight. The molded floating spine protection is a stand out feature because the foams are segmented properly to provide a comfortable fit and protect against game time impact.Colors: 1
The Reebok 12K KFS Ice Hockey Pants is ideal for entry to intermediate level play. Constructed with durable nylon materials providing a comfortable streamlined fit for all players. The kidney protection features a molded plastic insert, which is ideal at this price point because it aids in reducing the chance of injuries during the game.