You Save: $
The Reebok 9K Sickick III hockey sticks offer excellent power and performance. The 9K stick has many of the same features as the 11K stick including the dual matrix technology, optibalance, and guided blade technology. The main difference between the 11K stick and 9K stick, is that the 9K stick does not feature the pure fiber technology. Instead the 9K stick features spear technology to join the blade and shaft.
Reebok has introduced OptiBalance™ which is a process of strategically positioning graphite at at the top of the shaft to offer an improved balance. Every 9K stick off the production line is tested to ensure an excellent balance feel. The Dual Matrix Technology utilizes two different carbon fiber weaves on the front and back of the stick to offer a spring loaded kick like no other. The 9K stick also features Guided Blade Technology™ which are small dimples on the blade that guide the pucks trajectory and helps stiffen the blade to increase shot accuracy and power.
- Spear Technology offers a low connection point for superior energy transfer
- Optibalance™ strategically integrated weight at the top of the shaft improves balance for a live feel
- The balance point of each stick is optimizing in the manufacturing process by strategically positioning graphite at the top of the shaft
- Every stick is checked before it leaves the factory to ensure it has unmatched balance point
- High modulus graphite
- Dual Matrix Technology offers a spring loading effect at the kick point for a quick and deadly release
- Two different graphite weaves are used on the forehand and backhand to increase the power and snap during shot release
- Traditional shaft shape
- Grip: Griptonite™ offers a slightly rubbery feel for increased control and better reaction speed
- Guided Blade Technology™ features dimples on the blade that helps guide the puck trajectory and increase blade stiffness
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
- Flex: 35
- Length: 47"