|IW Hockey BladeTape Hockey Blade Grip Pads||
Starting at $8.99
Lowest Price Guarantee
Get this Custom IW Blade Tape (Player or Goalie) for ONLY $4.99 with any order over $50!
Be a part of Team IW with this custom and cool IW BladeTape for players and goalies. Easy to apply, lasts about 15 games or practices and enhances puck feel!
- 1 - Forehand Custom IW BladeTape Pad
- 1 - Backhand Custom IW BladeTape Pad
- Patented Rubber Face and Ridge Pattern
- Repels away water and ice
- Provides better grip on the puck for better wrist shots
- Acts as a shock absorber, offering an improved puck feel for catching passes and stick handling
- Strategic Bottomless Design
- Allows players to stickhandle faster without drag from cloth tape on the blade's bottom
- Manufactured by BladeTape - Performance engineered hockey tape
Comments: Not great for ice hockey, but works well for roller since you don't want too much friction on the bottom of the stick. Very durable though.
From: Chris, Danville, CA
Comments: i tried using this product for the first time to see if it was better then traditional tape but I couldn't get through 3 games with it. At first I really enjoyed this product because the grip was unbelievable (i was able to puck up the puck lacrosse style which is something i never learned or did without this) and was super lightweight. But after my first game with it I noticed the bottom of my blade was starting to take damage from the ice n there was already a couple parts of the tape that lifted off the blade, as the directions said i pushed it down and continued with it. The next day i went to open roller hockey and started having more problems with it, occasionally with stick handling the puck would roll up on me randomly and I couldn't shoot the puck off the toe of my blade. That evening i also had an inline game where I had to swap for my backup stick after the first period because i got too frustrated with the puck rolling up on me and not being able to shoot with
certain parts of my stick. When i got home i had to use a screwdriver to pry off the rubber tape and it left an incredibly sticky glue which i just taped over because I couldn't remove it with anything (alcohol, oil, soap, box cutters, screwdriver). Overall i was disappointed in the product, unless you're using the stick for tricks just use regular stick tape.
From: Dan F, NY