Lowest Price Guarantee
- 1200 Cubic Inch Volume
- Reinforced Rip Stop Nylon
- Large Center Compartment for Large Skates & Other Protective
- Pockets on Both Ends & Additional Pocket in Front (3)
- Hand Carrying Straps - Velcro Closure to Secure Straps Together
- Shoulder Strap Attachment
- Vented At Top & Vented Pocket in Front
- Approx size is 18" long x 14" tall x 8" wide.
Comments: I've used this bag for a couple of years now and there are no tears, holes or wear marks so I'd say durability is good, especially for the price. One pair of Men's size skates fits easily and I can add elbow pads too. Knee pads I can squeeze in but no room for a helmet. Two side pockets fit spare parts and towels, water, cones etc. Bag tends to lean over so just be mindful how you load it. Excellent price.
From: Tony, CT
Comments: This is my gig bag! I am fortunate enough to be employed as a full time pro skater and this bag comes with me to all my shows! It easily carries my skates, pads, cones, tools and whatever other things I need. I use a backpack all the time, so this bag allows me to add all my skate stuff with comfort and ease. It's not bulky but holds it all!
From: Mike in Orlando, FL