|Koho 250 ABS Wood Hockey Sticks Sr||
The Koho 250 ABS Wood Hockey Sticks utilize a multi-laminated shaft to provide excellent durability and consistency. The Koho 250 is perfect for street hockey with the ABS blade that is reinforced with fiberglass. This blade will last much longer than a traditional wood blade on outdoor surfaces.
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of player
- Construction: Quality wood, fiberglass reinforced
- Shaft Dimensions: Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Flex Point: Mid-kick
- Weight: 703 grams (based on PP38 curve, 85 flex)
- Multi-laminated shaft - Consistent weight and flexibility
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional wood mid-kick point
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Gloss finish
- Tough ABS reinforced with fiberglass
- Superior resistance and durability
- Flex: 85
- Length: 58"
Comments:I bought this stick at a local hockey store for $25 and it is even cheaper on here. I'm ordering another one
today. The stick's shaft is a little skinnier than other wooden shafts so it is easy to handle. It also feels lighter than other wooden
sticks I have used. The curve on it is pretty ridiculous as well. I play about three times a week outdoor and this stick has lasted me
about six months. The blade is a little more than an inch tall at the shortest point now. So, it is finally time to replace it. I would
definitely recommend this stick.
Comments:I just got my stick and went out to use it today. I love it. In fact, my buddy needs a new stick and he is
purchasing this one as soon as he gets home.
From: Alan, Chico