Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Elite Relaxed Roller Hockey Girdles provide players with a great level of protection without a big or bulky feel. Like the name says, the Elite girdle has a relaxed compression fit from top to bottom giving players a responsive and minimal feel during the game.
Throughout the Mission Elite Girdle, the protection is provided by the thick medium density hex foam. This hex foam is ideal for roller hockey because games get hot and girdles get uncomfortable without proper ventilation. The hex foam is fully perforated to allow for maximum air flow without sacrificing protection. Also helping to boost comfort is the premier Thermo Max+ Liner that helps to wick away moisture and maintain consistent airflow. The Elite Girdle is designed to work with the Elite Padded Shirt for supreme lightweight protection from top to bottom.
- Model Number: 1040232
- Heritage: Thorax
- Fit Guidelines: Compression
- Mission Sizing Guidelines:
Girdle Size / Waist Size (Circumference in Inches)
SM / 30" - 34"
MD / 32" - 36"
LG / 34" - 38"
XL / 36" - 40"
- Thick, Perforated Medium Density Hex Foam
- Offers a solid level of protection while providing excellent airflow during the game
- Anatomically formed for a contouring compression fit
- Removable High Density Foam Tailbone Protector
- Provides an extra level of protection and can be used without it
- Built-in and removable cup with internal leg straps for a better protective fit
- Relaxed Compression Fit
- Stretch LYCRA mesh body allows for a tight and mobile fit
- THERMO MAX+ Fabric Lining
- Premier liner that offers excellent moisture wicking and ventilating properties
- Custom stitched in waist-band logo
- Silkscreened Flying M thigh graphics
Comments: This girdle is very comfortable. I use it to play rec league ice hockey, where breezes are overkill. I can move well in this girdle (with Bauer APXR pants), and it still provides plenty of protection for taking incidental contact (sticks, pucks, etc). Highly recommend!
From: Steve, Little Rock, AR
Comments: I recently purchased this. The tailbone protector took a while to get used to on the bench but for beer league/pick-up roller games, this does the trick. It is comfortable, breathable and provides adequate protection. If you are not a high level pro, this does the job very well.
From: Andres, Los Angeles, CA
Other Items to Consider
Mission Roller Hockey Girdles Senior
The Mission Pro Compression Roller Hockey Girdle is the perfect girdle for roller hockey with padding that can be customized to the preference of the player. Mission utilizes perforated high-density foams for exterior protection and comfort foams where the foams wrap around the body.
The Mission Elite Compression Roller Hockey Girdle is designed with roller hockey in mind with its ventilated and lightweight protection. It features 37.5™ technology that utilizes body heat, that's prevalent in roller hockey, to evaporate the moisture from sweat to make players even lighter on the rink.