Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler AC5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first skates in the Inhaler line to feature the redesigned 1 piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Aluminum frames providing you with quicker cuts and a shorter stopping distance. The AC5 skates use the Hi-Lo HL1 wheels good for indoor play and have ABEC 7 bearings to keep you rolling.
The Inhaler AC5 features a anatomically formed quarter package and covered it with a woven nylon to provide a good fit with durability. Vents on the top and sides of the toe caps allow's air to pass through to help keep your feet cool and dry. The tendon guard was also lowered, providing an increased range of motion.
- Model Number: 1040132
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Woven nylon - Great durability
- S.I.C.K. vented toe caps
- Lowered tendon guard for more range of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed nylon liner
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with a lacebite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight feel with a forgiving feel
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Aluminum Series
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Aluminum - Sections were cut out to make it lighter than ever before
- 2 piece steel, self locking axle
- Hi-Lo HL1 76A
- Mission ABEC 7 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate: 1198 grams
Comments: great skates for the money even on clearance great overall skate no lace bite i have played 7 games strait in 1 day perfect all the way threw
From: Matt, Chicago, IL
Comments: a very nice skate for the money . I preffer a very stiff skate which these are not. These have a moderate amount of boot flex. Fit great because of the e width. Not very comfortable after six games and two bakes. I have to tie them very tight because of the weak boot sidewalls so I get lacebite around my ankles. I would recommend these to a beginning or moderate player. If you are a player in a very competitive league these skates are not top of the line fast and top top of the line stiff and uncomfortable. I should have gotten a higher model for my skating needs. I've been playing hockey for over 25 years and am 30 years . These are a good skate for the money but you get what you pay for
Comments: this is very good intermediate skate and I recommend it very much
Comments: this skate is amazing i broke my other mission skates and mow i got these and they held up amazing. the wheels and bearings are really good had no problems. love the skates
From: Kevin, Tabernacle, NJ
Comments: Just tried these on and they are very good for the price. It is uncomfortable at first (didn't get them baked) but once you get used to it, it is VERY comfortable and has decent speed. Not sure if it's just me but the wheels are wearing off faster than I expected. I would still recommend the AC5 for those casual bladers who want decent speed.
From: Simon, Canada
Comments: :I've had this skate for a month now. Playing twice a week on a concrete rink with a painted surface. I'm a big guy and am hard on skates. Had to bake them to fit right but once that was done fit and break in was no problem even skating barefoot. Seems well made and are holding up fine, even taken a few hard shots to the boot and rail. The wheels that come with this skate are very soft figured they were not going to last think I got 2 games out of them before I chunked the wheels. Replaced with label as ash fault and have had any issues since. Overall a good lightweight skate for the price I would recommend them.
From: Mike, Philly
Comments: I just received these last night and skated in them today for the first time. (I haven't baked them yet) They are very comfortable out of the box. The fit is fairly similar to a Bauer flexlite4.0 and nexus ice skate. I currently wear Bauer totalone nxg's on ice in a EE (ordered through
IW) and these are a very close fit. ( I don't skate inline much, but these are certainly lighter and more comfortable than my old Nike quest 1's from a number of years ago)
So far, very happy!
From: Scott, NY