|OUST MOC 9 Air 608 Bearings 8 Pack||
The Moc 9 Buna Non-Contact Seal is set into a U-channel design in the outer race and a stop on the inner race to keep all foreign particles out of the ball area. It also stops any oil leakage that might occur on a standard bearing seal. The Moc 9 design changes put the Airide a step ahead of all other bearings.
- OUST's MOC(Machined Optimum Clearance) standards and design allow for bearing roll-out under radial(rolling straight) and torsional loads(strides & turns)
- Standard ABEC bearings only maintain rolling performance under radial loads(rolling straight)
- To maximize the strength of the MOC Tech bearing a high strength carbon steel ball cage is used
- This cage ensures ball placement in radial and torsional loads extending the bearing life for thousands of skating hours
- Double sided soft shield - Protects bearings from contaminants
Comments: These bearings are by far the best I've used (this includes ABEC 7, 9, and Mission Swiss). The seals on both sides do a really good job keeping them clean. They did take a few games to loosen up but once they did, wow, you can really fly! 5/5
From: Jason, Los Angeles, CA
Comments:Excellent bearings! My son is 1/2 way through his second season on these bearings and they still ride like new. We've never gotten more than a season out of any other brand of bearings (never tried Swiss) before these. He is definitely able to carry more speed through turns than he has with other brands.
Comments:OUST MOC 9's are first rate bearings!!! I took a chance on these and am glad I did. They are as fast as advertised, tough, and surprisingly smooth. The bearings werent too impressive right out of the package, but once I skated a few games on them they really loosened up and took off! Ive used Swiss bearings for 5 years until now, but these are a little faster, with an even smoother ride that makes turns and direction changes feel easy. The extra $$ for these bearings are more than worth it in the incredible ride you'll get, and I would buy these again over anything else Ive tried.
From: Loren, San Jose, Ca.