Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Thorax Sleeveless Padded Shirt is a lightweight, ventilated, protective shirt. Provides awesome protection without the bulk! The Thorax shirt features a sleeveless design for increased range of motion.
- Model Number: 1035933
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Mission Sizing Guidelines:
- Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference (inches)
SM/MD / 5'5"-5'11" / 36"-42"
LG/XL / 5'9"-6'3" / 40"-42+"
- Moisture wicking polyester with Lycra side panels - offers great ventilation and the perfect fit
- Single density perforated foam throughout the front and back areas, along with the upper shoulder area
- Single density perforated foam with plastic inserts in the sternum
- Loose fitting design
- Sleeveless shirt design
- Provides more mobility and movement in the arm and shoulder areas
Comments: I wear a X large. I am 72" tall and kind of fat. The vest fits me well. I think is a good deal for Roller Hockey.
From: Keith, WV
Comments: If you're looking for some protection for a rec roller league this should do the trick. The plastic reinforcement in the sternum area is very flimsy. Maybe it's for better movement with your body but if feels a little cheap. It does feel like the reinforced sternum provides more protection than a shirt with just single density foam. The shirt is a little short. It barely covered my stomach. It would be nice to separate the large and extra large sizes instead of combining them. Overall I would recommend it if you're in a no contact league and just want a little protection for a fall or deflected puck
Mission Hockey Padded Shirts Senior
The Mission Pro Compression Padded Shirt is designed with protective customization in mind. Both the high-density shoulder pad and molded plastic bicep guard are adjustable by velcro nylon straps and fully removable if desired.
The Mission Elite Relaxed Padded Shirt provides just the right amount of protection for roller hockey. It utilizes perforated foams strategically placed to keep players mobile. The foams in the sternum, back, and sides/kidneys are slightly thicker to maximize protection without sacrificing mobility.