|Miken Vicious 3.0 Hockey Sticks Sr 2012||
You Save: $70.02
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Weight: 460 grams (based on BP10 curve, 80 flex)
- Z700 carbon fiber - the highest grade material utilized in sports equipment
- Rated 29% stronger than industry standard carbon fiber
- Performance composite layering to increase durability
- Lightweight blade balance for a great feel in the players hands
- Flex Profile:
- Tapered design with a low kick point
- Traditional shaft dimensions - rounded corners/straight sidewalls
- Grip: Slight grip finish
- Z700 carbon weave blade
- Mid-density foam core
- increase responsiveness and greater feel
- Flex: 80 and 100
- Length: 60"
Other Items to Consider
Miken Hockey Sticks
Low Kick for Quick Shot
The Miken Recoil grip hockey stick is just a step down from the Razor Z9 stick but offers great performance for the advanced level of player. The senior stick length is 60", available 80,90 and 100 flex.
The Miken Vicious 3.0 hockey stick is a great mid to advance level stick in the Miken line-up featuring an advanced Z700 carbon fiber weave in the shaft and blade for a great feel and increased durability. The senior stick length is 60", available 80 and 100 flex.
The Miken Vicious 1.5 is a slight step down from the Vicious 3.0 but is a solid begineer to intermediate level one-piece stick. The Vicious 1.5 stick features a slightly heavier Z500 carbon material weave but will have increased durability in the long run. The senior stick length is 60", available in 80 and 100 flex.