|Bones Swiss Ceramic Inline Bearings 608 16 Pack||
Lowest Price Guarantee
Bones Swiss Ceramics are the fastest bearings you can buy. A winning combination of Bones precision ground and polished races, fiber reinforced high speed ball retainer, Cerbec silicon nitride ceramic balls, Speed Cream™ racing formula lubricant, and a frictionless, non-contact shield. The advantages of using ceramic balls are that they are non-corrosive, lighter weight, harder & stronger than steel, have lower rolling friction, and last longer. This makes Bones Swiss Ceramic bearings accelerate faster, roll farther, and last longer than polished steel ball bearings. If you are looking for the very best, invest in Bones Swiss Ceramics.
- Fastest Speed and Acceleration
- Lowest Friction, Longest Roll
- Lightest Weight
- Self-Mending, Longest Lasting / Pre-Lubricated with Speed Cream™
- Easy Cleaning & Relubricating
- Removable High Speed Nylon Ball Cage
- Non-Contact Removable Rubber Shield
- Bones Skate Rated™ Design & Quality*Each package comes pre-lubed with Speed Cream, instructions and a sticker. *All Bones Bearings are Skate Rated™ to withstand the destructive forces created by high performance skating. This is our way of saying that just using a bearing with an ABEC rating is not enough to ensure that a bearing will perform well for skating, since ABEC ratings were intended for electric motor bearings, not skate bearings. We have adjusted the tolerances, clearances, lubricant, and component materials to optimize Bones Bearings for use in dirty, high impact environments... where you skate. That's why they roll faster and last longer than mere ABEC rated bearings.
Comments: WOW just WOW these are by far the very best bearings that I have ever used. They are amazing!
From: Evan from Michigan
Comments: These bearings are the best in the market . They are smooth and quietest bearing that u could have . I recommend theses bearings for a advance players . The speed might throw u off . And u could fall but every thing is good . Save up for these bearings !!!
From: Wynn, IL
Comments: I have always used Bones Swiss Bearing. These are noticeably faster. Ilove them and will not use anything else going forward.
From: John, Boston
Comments: never have i experienced the fastest or quietest set of bearings til i got a hold of these, far more superior then any abec series and any other brand of bearing currently on the market.
Comments:Worth every penny! I just recently received these bearings and after skating on them I am completely satisfied. Its nice to get the power out of every stride you take with non restricting bearings like these. I previously had BSB micro bearings and they were terrible. After one season of college roller hockey they were rusting and sounding like a cement mixer even with cleaning. Buy the SWISS BONES CERAMICS!