|SpeedTrac X Puck Speed Radar||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The SpeedTrac X Puck Speed Radar is an easy way to gauge your shot so you can see your improvement and develop your shot power further. This speed radar utilizes integrated DRO radar speed measurement technology so you will get the most accurate reading possible. This unit is housed in a thick polycarbonate shell to protect against potential damage. The large red LED display is easy to see and can read in either mph (miles-per-hour) or Km/h (Kilometers-per-hour). With a distance range of 60' and a signal size of 40 degrees by 60 degrees, you can hit anywhere in the net and get an accurate reading. This radar also features a speed recall feature so you can see your last recorded speed and compare each shot. A built-in carrying handle also doubles as a stand so you don't need to hold it up yourself. Operates on 4 "C-cell" batteries or AC adapter power supply (sold separately). Batteries not included. Instructional manual included to help you operate and use every feature offered.
- 1 - SpeedTrac X Puck Speed Radar
- 1 - Instructional Manual
- Radar clocks speeds up to 150 mph or 199 km/h
- Utilizes the following technology to measure speed accurately:
- Most preferred x-band Doppler Dielectric Resonator Module utilizing a state-of-art FET (field effect transistor)
- Newly engineered 2-layer PCB board, exceedingly superior quality board components
- Easy to read 2 1/2" digital LED display
- Built-in carrying handle and stand
- Thick polycarbonate housing to aid against damage
- Easy to use so you can monitor your improvement
- Can be mounted on a tripod (not included)
- Radar needs to be placed 12'-15' from the object being tracked
- Easy to transport
- Operates on 4 C-cell batteries (batteries not included) or with optional AC adapter (sold separately)
- Carrying bag sold separately
SpeedTrac Radar and Accessories
The SpeedTrac X Puck Speed Radar is an easy way to gauge your shot so you can see your improvement and develop your shot power further. This speed radar utilizes integrated DRO radar speed measurement technology so you will get the most accurate reading possible.
The SpeedTrac Radar A/C Power Supply is exactly what you need to operate your SpeedTrac X Speed Radar without batteries. Just plug it into the radar and you're ready to operate. Use this power supply only with the SpeedTrac X as other A/C adapters may damage the radar.