|SpeedTrac X Puck Speed Radar||
- Hockey puck radar - Measures the speed of your shot or pass
- Radar clocks speeds up to 150 mph or 199 km/h
- Utilizes the following technology to measure speed accurately:
- Most preferred x-band Doppler Dielectric Resonator Module utilizing a state-of-art FET (field effect transistor)
- Newly engineered 2-layer PCB board, exceedingly superior quality board components
- Easy to read 2 1/2" digital LED display
- Built-in carrying handle and stand
- Integrated tripod mount
- Great training tool
- Allows you to monitor your improvement
- Simple to use
- Radar needs to be placed 12'-15' from the object being tracked
- Thick polycarbonate housing to aid against damage
- Easy to transport
- Operates on 4 C-cell batteries (batteries not included) or with optional AC adaptor
SpeedTrac Radar and Accessories
Want to gauge your shot against the pros? This simple to use radar will allow you to determine your shot’s speed. Great for training purposes or just for fun.
Save cost on batteries! Plug your SpeedTrac hockey puck radar into an outlet.
The SpeedTrac Tripod will keep your SpeedTrac puck speed radar stable and level while measuring for those record breaking slapshots. It features 3 section channel legs locks to easily obtain the desired height and can be raised up to 52". The quick release mount makes attaching your speed radar a snap and features a bubble level and 3 way pan head to get the correct angle to read the speeds. Rubber feet will keep the tripod in a secure spot and the carrying case will make transportation effortless.