Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 16K Compression Skate Socks are going to make your skates even more comfortable to wear. Compression zones run from the calf down through the foot providing a high level of support, reducing fatigue and helping blood circulation. This zone also helps prevent slippage inside the skate insuring a proper fit.
The 16K socks features Olefin fibers that help keep you warm without the heavy weight. This fiber wicks away moisture and dry's quickly. It is also a very strong fiber that keeps its strength in wet or dry conditions.
- Fit Guidelines
- Height: Over-calf
- Thickness: Thin
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Sock Size/ Shoe Size
- XS (4-5 JR)
- Sm (6-7 SR)
- Md (8-9 SR)
- Lg (10-11 SR)
- XL (12-13 SR)
- 70% Olefin
- Keeps you warm with out the heavy weight
- Wicks moisture away and dry's quickly
- Very strong material that keeps its strength when wet or dry
- 20% Polyester
- Provides durability and comfort
- 10% Spandex
- Provides a tight compression wrap
- Thin performance skate sock
- Flat knit construction provides a good fit and eliminates sock bunching
- Compression zone in the ankle helps blood circulation
- Reebok knit logos
- Made in Canada
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Hockey Skate Socks
The Reebok 20K Protective Skate Socks are the premier skate socks in the Reebok line. The 20K socks are extremely protective, comfortable, and also fight odor with hygienic properties. A flat knit construction reduces bulk and eliminates bunching.
The Reebok 12K Sport-Sani Skate Socks will help you get a more comfortable fit out of your skate. The 12K sock features a flat knit construction, reducing bulk providing a great fit. The Polyester and Spandex mix gives great durability and comfort.