Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 20K KFS Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant in Reebok's lineup and are ideal for advanced to pro level play. The protection is engineered to provide the most security, comfort, and mobility. The upgraded exterior implements sturdier nylons with increased ventilation in the high wear areas. Furthermore, players will be able to experience lightweight protection that aids in elevated maneuverability because of the anatomically placed high-density foams in the kidney and spine.
Reebok 20K pants utilize NHL level thigh guards with slash protection. Additionally, Reebok implemented the one-inch hide away zipper for an adjustable fit for growing players, and are equipped with suspender buttons for adequate customization.
The 20K KFS ice hockey pants are equipped with JDP hip caps (Joint Discharge Principal); therefore, game time impact is dispersed away from the fragile hip joints to the surrounding muscles. Reebok furthered the protection with KFS Technology (Kinetic Fit System), which protection is segmented to intelligently cover the key areas of the body.
- Model Number: HP20K
- Heritage: 11K KFS
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Reebok's Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Player Height
SR SM / 28" - 32" / 5'4" - 5'7"
SR MD / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
SR LG / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
SR XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0''+
- Molded plastic insert for kidney protection
- High-density spine protector
- Segmented foam with molded plastic inserts for lower back
- NHL level thigh guards with pro slash protection
- Nylon with properly placed stretch zones and abrasion panels
- Provides comfortable streamlined fit
- Streamlined core and shell to reduce player's overall weight
- Helps promotes performance
- Adjustment Feature
- Easy-to-use hidden length adjusting zipper
- Located under the Padded Belt
- Allows for up to one inch in length for growing players
- Stretch Front Attachment
- JDP hip caps (Joint Discharge Principal)
- Disperse impact away from the fragile joints to the surrounding muscles
- KFS Technology (Kinetic Fit System)
- Features segmented protection to intelligently cover key body areas
- Zipper adjustment with Velcro closure system
- Weight: 1,633 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)