Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 20K Hockey Blade is the top of the line replacement blade offered by Reebok. The AccuBlade and Dual Matrix technologies work together to enable this blade to perform at the highest level possible, providing the player with a deadly accurate, quick, and powerful shot time and time again.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: 11k
- Level of Play: Intermediate to advanced level of play
- Shaft Compatibility: Tapered shafts
- Weight: To be weighed upon arrival
- Gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe virtually eliminating blade deflection
- Graphite bridge increases blade stiffness for a harder shot
- Super light graphite
- Foam core for increased vibration dampening
Comments: This is an awesome blade. I paired it with an Easton Mako shaft and havenÕt looked back. I am a big fan of the short hosel design and love how the blade gets progressively stiffer from heel to toe. My shots seem to have a lot more zip to them and my passing has been much crisper. This blade is light and responsive, with a great feel to it. Even though it is a stiff blade, I can still feel where the puck is located on the blade and catch and receive passes with ease.
To date (2 months playing with the 20k blade a several times a week) I have not had any durability issues with it. ItÕs quite simply the best blade I have ever had.
From: Paul, San Diego, CA