Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 30K Pump™ Ice Hockey Skates are geared for the player who's looking for quick and agile performance, without breaking the bank. The 30K Pump's™ use the all-new RibCor Flex+ Quarter Package with an EPP Foam Core that provides the support and stability necessary for pure explosiveness.
The lowers include the new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder that has one of the most aggressive turning radius' in the game. It sits 4 mm taller in the front and rear post, preventing the boot from bottoming out and allows a player to get over even further on their edges. The SpeedBlade Black runner not only looks great but holds an edge longer and is corrosion-resistant due to the special treatment process.
The RibCor Flex+ Quarter and EPP Foam Core offers stiffness, stability and a great level of comfort. The RibCor Flex+ is fully heat moldable for a true personalized fit, especially after the hockey skates are baked and a player uses the Pump™ Bladders.
- Model Number: SK30KP
- Heritage: 18K Pump / 11K Pump
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are low-medium volume; narrow heel pocket, narrow across top of foot, forefoot and toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- RibCor Flex+ with an EPP Foam Core
- Offers solid support for quick agility
- Fully thermoformable for a personalized fit
- The Pump™ Feature:
- Increases heel lock, ankle support, forward flex and comfort
- SkateLock™ - Allows for custom support by tightening the top 3 eyelets independently of the forefoot
- Duratex and Tacky Nash Dual-Zone Liner
- Helps to lock in the heel, providing great comfort and maintaining a good level of durability
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm Two-piece White Felt Tongue
- EVA Foam reinforcement for impact protection
- High-density Foam Lace Bite Guard
- Reebok F.I.T. System
- Offers support and comfort
- Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass Outsole with Exhaust Vents
- Provides enhanced stiffness and rigidity for responsiveness and feel
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder
- The front and rear post sit 4 mm taller than previous Reebok holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive angles of attack in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- SpeedBlade BLACK Steel Runners
- Offers a longer edge life and is corrosion-resistant
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 921 grams
Comments: We got these skates for our 13-14 year old Bantam player. He's a biggger guy (6'+ and almost 170 lbs) so the stiff but light weight skate was a nice change from his previous skates. He loves all the features like the lace lock and heal pump. However, after about 3-4 months of skating 4-5 times a week for about an hour and a half a day, the skates really started to look and feel pretty run down. The tongue is splitting on both sides, the outer black coating is pealing off, and the boot in general is losing its firmness. We have also gone through two pairs of steel as well because of premature failure. I would say our son takes good care of his gear, removing from his bag after each skate to let them dry out properly. Still, the guys in the local pro-shops just shake their heads when they see how quickly his skates have broken down. Overall, I would say the skates are a fairly good value with all the tech they contain. It would just be nice if we could count on them to hold up the entire season.
From: AJ, San Diego, CA
Comments: Skates fit like a glove. Ordered the EE and are a true wide fit. Have played 10 games and blades are still sharp. The new blades do keep edge longer. Pumps secure the
heel feeling locked in. Lace lock on these puppies are a dream, if you like a tight lower foot with a little play up high.
From: Bruce, USA
Comments: Skate feels very light. The toe cap is definitely a little narrower than the 16K's. Overall feels pretty good, the ribcor flex+ is indeed very stiff. Great skate for this price point for sure. Definitely recommend it.
From: Ray, Salisbury, CT