Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 5K roller hockey skate is a great entry to mid-level skate in the Reebok 2012 line-up. The Reebok 5K's feature a durable, stiff quarter that provides structure and stability for a powerful stride. Also featured on the Reebok 5K skate is a lightweight, stiff chassis powered by Labeda which offers the fastest skating position because of the 4x80mm wheel configuration. Labeda Gripper wheels provide superior grip and speed.
- Model Number: RH5K
- Heritage: Reebok 4K
- Level of Player: Ideal for entry to mid level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are med-high volume, med-wide heel pocket, med-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Durable, stiff quarter that provides structure and stability for a powerful stride
- Soft, comfortable material for a superior feel
- Ankle Padding:
- Cushion support - Comfortable but supportive ankle foams
- Anatomical molded
- Stiff, lightweight construction maximizes energy transfer
- Powered by Labeda
- Lightweight, stiff chassis
- 4 x 80mm wheel configuration to put you in the fastest skating position
- Labeda Gripper - The first wheel to bring flex technology to roller hockey. It's smaller core design allows the outer urethane to flex, maximizing grip with it's larger footprint
- Hardness: 76A (Soft)
- Abec 7 bearing
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: To be posted when skate arrives
Comments: Great skates for the price. Comfortable and durable. The wheels have held up pretty well so far. The boot is stiff enough for my type of play. I would definitely recommend these skates to anyone looking for quality skates at a low price. Thanks Inline Warehouse!
From: David, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: I really really like these skates! Super light and the boot is durable. I wish the boot was just a little longer and wider, but other than that it is an amazing skate and already comes with the best wheels in the game so i feel like I got more than I paid for.
From: Zach, Las Vegas, NV
Comments: Good skate for the price. I have been using these for about a year now. Only issue is the boot has lost some rigidity and now the boot and chassis are misaligned causing the lateral boot wall to flex outward.
From: Derek, Portland, OR
Comments: Ive been skating these for almost 6 months now n don't have anything bad to say. I just wish the wheels would hold up a lil better to outdoor play. I will b upgrading shortly to diff wheels. Other than that its a great bang for the buck inline skate.
Comments: Pretty nice skate, no complains other than the wheels. If you are playing indoors on a sport court you'll slide trying to stop at high speeds but between playing indoors and outdoors they last fairly long, about three months 2-3 times a week.