Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 2K Street Goalie Catcher is perfect for ball hockey goaltenders or any goalie playing entry level roller hockey.
The 2K catchers use a large face to provide excellent coverage and a larger blocking surface. Reebok has used a synthetic leather in the face as well as screen printed graphics for a great look. On the backside, the 2K catcher features some foam protection that is wrapped in a heavy duty nylon for excellent durability for the street hockey goalies.
- Model Number: SGM2K
- Heritage: Reebok 2K
- Level of Play:
- Roller: Recreational Street
- Not to be used for ice hockey
- *Non-certified for ice hockey
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Youth: 4 3/4" - 5 5/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
*Products carrying a Non-Certified designation do not meet the certification requirements of CSA, HECC and CE.
- Synthetic leather in the face of the catcher
- Heavy duty nylon used on the backside
- Screen printed graphics
- Brushed nylon liner on the interior
- Deep pocket design to control rebound
- Nylon webbing
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded plastic in the thumb and palm
- Backside Protection:
- Foams used to help protect backside of catcher
- Wrist adjustment to secure the catcher
Comments: This is the best glove I've owned so far. It has a lot of
padding so very protective, and comfortable. The pocket is deep and the
glove is huge so it's easy to cover the net and catch a ball. The
synthetic leather seems to be great quality. The only thing I'd wish it
had would be an adjustment around the wrist to make it tighter or
looser, in my case it's kinda tight because I'm using a ice hockey chest
protector that is bulkier. It also takes a lot of time to break in
(especially opening it). Nothing that can't stop methods at home though.
Otherwise the product is worth the money, I highly recommend it.