Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok RibCor Pump™ Ice Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the RibCor Line. Reebok showcased their all-new RibCor Pro Quarter Package that offers first class agility and mobility. The lowers consist of the SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder with SB Black Runners that offer one of the most aggressive turning radius' on the market.
Reebok designed the RibCor Ice Hockey Skate to offer a full range of motion, providing pro-level quickness and responsiveness. The RibCor Pro Quarter consists of "rib" stiffeners along the sides for stability and support. Internally, the lightweight and stiff EPP Foam Core is fully thermoformable for a true, personalized fit. The signature Pump™ feature helps to increase heel lock while the Lace Lock feature allows players to individually customize how tight the upper and lower laces are tied.
The SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder sits 4 mm higher in the front and rear post, allowing players to get over even further on their edges without bottoming out. The SpeedBlade BLACK Runners are treated with a special process to make them corrosion-resistant and to hold an edge longer.
- Model Number: SKRCP
- Heritage: 20K Pump™
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Reebok boot are low-medium volume; narrow heel pocket, narrow across top of foot, forefoot and toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Reebok skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- RibCor Pro with an EPP Foam Core
- The Pro Rib Reinforcement for maximum stability and power
- Fully thermoformable for a personalized fit
- The Pump™ Feature:
- Increases heel lock, ankle support, forward flex and comfort
- SkateLock™ - Allows for custom support by tightening the top 3 eyelets independently of the forefoot
- Clarino and Tacky Nash Dual-Zone Liner
- Helps to lock in the heel, providing great comfort and maintaining a good level of durability
- Tongue Construction:
- Hybrid Pro Felt and EPE Foam Tongue
- Thick EPE Foam reinforcement for top notch impact protection
- High-density Foam Lace Bite Guard
- Griptonite Footbed
- Utilizes grip texture in heel to secure the foot inside the skate
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Outsole with Exhaust Vents
- Provides pro-level stiffness for superior responsiveness and feel
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder
- The front and rear post sit 4 mm taller than previous Reebok holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive angles of attack in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- SpeedBlade BLACK Steel Runners
- Offers a longer edge life and is corrosion-resistant
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 898 grams
Comments: I wanted to buy the "last model" Reebok skates before they were rebranded under the CCM name as they seem to be the only boot my feet find comfortable. I have a narrow heal and wide toe-box and thus the Pump is very helpful for me. I skate 3-5x/wk for most of the year and thus needed a skate that would hold-up over the long haul. I moved-up from my old pair of 9k's and love these boots. I baked them at home and had them radiused to match my old blades. My first skate was 90-minutes and I had zero issues. They are stiff...much stiffer than any other Reebok boot. They also feel different and I think it is the combination of the new blade assembly and boot quarter. And yes, the cornering clearance is noticeably better than my previous skates. While I realize these skates aren't for everyone (all feet are different), they are a quality product that work well and I highly recommend them.
From: Jason, NH
Comments: I am an average rec league player but enjoy having good equipment. I went to these Reeboks from the Bauer X7.0. The Bauers are definitely stiffer, but the Ribcors are still somewhat stiff. Can't comment about wear because I've only had them a few months. There was virtually no break in, just baked them and skated. The lace lock feature is great. The pump performs as advertised, although I was expecting a little more compression; still nice to pump up between periods of games. The new steel isn't just hype, these blades really hold an edge. I'm very pleased with these skates.
From: Tim, Greensboro, NC