Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's entry level composite stick replacing the Reflex RX6 for 2013. The scaled down weight and size allows younger goaltenders to achieve maximum performance out the stick.
The Reactor 2000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for optimized balance, feel, and rebound control. The Reactor goalie stick is reinforced with a fiberglass outer wrap, increasing stiffness and puck control. The shaft offers double concave wall geometry improving the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front geometry that improves control, balance, and reduces weight.
The Reactor 2000 goal stick is perfect for goaltenders that want to use a composite stick without the high cost associated with top end models. The lightweight design reduces stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
- Model Number: 1041652
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Double concave geometry
- Improved feel
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Smooth painted
- 839 grams (Based on a Senior 26.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24.5" = 24.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Bauer Supreme 1S Comp Goal Stick is the most advanced top end composite stick the goaltending world has ever seen, and at 650 grams, it's also the lightest.
The Bauer Supreme S190 Comp Goal Stick has an ultra light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the Supreme 1S, but at a more affordable price tag. Bauer has put an emphasis on not having to sacrifice durability to maximize performance, and the carbon glass weave and air channel construction help achieve this goal.
The Bauer Supreme S170 Comp Goal Stick has a light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the higher end Supreme models. The carbon and fiberglass outer wrap helps improve overall durability while still giving the light weight composite feel.
The Bauer Supreme S150 Comp Goal Stick has good durability and a light weight construction at a great price, making this entry level stick ideal for new goalies looking to maximize their performance.