Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Premier Comp Goalie Stick combines extremely lightweight composite fiber material with durable foam core technology, resulting in an incredibly lightweight stick that greatly reduces shot vibration and increases puck control. The new stiffness profile provides a traditional feel to the stick but with improved shooting ability.
The Premier goalie stick is a combination of the two best features of the foam core and composite sticks. The incredibly lightweight aspect of the composite material is complimented by the foam core structure that helps reduce vibration and extend the life of the stick significantly. The stiffness profile of the stick is the same one that the vast majority of the NHL goaltenders prefer, which is a traditional feel that helps control rebounds and make passes more effectively.
Reebok's Accublade technology allows goaltenders to better control their passes because of the additional stability and stiffness throughout the blade. Reebok's Dual Grip technology on the shaft combines a raised grip on the bottom of the shaft and their Griptonite grip surface on the top. The raised grip allows your hand to slide freely for quick hand movements and the Griptonite surface allows the goaltender to lock down on the shaft for improved grip and control.
The Reebok Premier composite goal stick is perfect for goaltenders looking for an extremely lightweight composite material with the professional feel and durability of a foam core stick.
- Model Number: HSPRE
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Advanced -> Professional
- Ice: Advanced -> Professional
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Prepreg composite with high performance foam core
- Decreases overall weight
- Helps balance
- Prepreg composite
- Lightweight foam
- Reduces vibrations and controls rebounds
- Ensures maximum strength
- ACCUBLADE TECHNOLOGY
- Allows the goaltender to make accurate passes
- Improved rebound control
- Dual Grip
- Griptonite grip surface on the top of the shaft
- Raised grip
- Improves reaction speed and stick control
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Reebok Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 27"
- 26" = 28"
- 27" = 29"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
The Sher-Wood T120 Comp Goalie Stick is the lightest goalie stick on the market. By using the extremely popular EKORE technology that was previously only found in player sticks, the T120 is not only the lightest stick available, but extremely durable as well.
The Vaughn Ventus LT98 Pro Comp Goalie Stick has an extremely light weight and balanced carbon fiber composite construction. The carbon fiber and epoxy resin layers provide added durability, feel, and controlled stiffness, allowing goaltenders to perform at the highest level.