|Reebok 7K Roller Hockey Girdles Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: RPG7K
- Heritage: Reebok 7K
- Level of Player: Ideal for begineer to intermediate level of player
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines: Waist
- JR Small: 22"-24"
- JR Medium: 24"-26"
- JR Large: 26"-28"
- 4-way stretch mesh shell
- Lightweight, breathable construction helps keep the player from over-heating
- Stretch crotch gusset
- High-quality 7mm PE foam throughout pad
- Upper hip and lower back protection
- PE foam with plastic insert tailbone protection
- Internal cup pouch, leg straps- Cup included
- Body-fitting short design
- Adjustable belt
Other Items to Consider
Reebok Roller Hockey Girdles Junior & Youth
The Reebok 9K roller hockey girdle is a compression style girdle offering advanced protection. The 16-way stretch Lycra† construction allows for an excellent fit and helps wick away moisture. This construction is going to hold the pads close to your body giving you great protection along with great mobility.
The Reebok 7K roller hockey girdle is similar to the 5K girdle but features more segmented foams and the outer shell is constructed from a 4-way stretch mesh. Also added is a stretch crotch gusset for added mobility. The 7K also has plastic inserts in the tailbone padding for added protection.
The Reebok 5K roller hockey girdle features lightweight, perforated foam that makes the girdle extremely breathable but also very lightweight. The girdle features generous amounts of padding in key areas and plastic inserts in the tailbone for add protection.