Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok 9k Padded Shirt offers great lightweight protection because this shirt features high density foam in the sternum plate. Additional padding on the sleeves aids protection for the biceps and floating rib protection. The shirt is constructed with tight 16-Way stretch mesh and the compression design keeps proper muscle circulation.
- Model Number: RPS9K
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for intermediate to advance level of player
- Reebok Sizing Guidelines:
- Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference (inches)
SM / 5'4"-5'7" / 34"-37"
MD / 5'7"-5'10" / 37"-40"
LG / 5'10"-6'2" / 40"-43"
XL / 6'+ / 43"-46"
- 16-Way stretch mesh and Lycra provides great mobility and ventilation
- Wicks moisture away keeping you dry
- 7mm laminated PE HD foam plated sternum guard
- 7mm laminated PE HD foam shoulder protection with a soft comfort base
- 7mm laminated PE HD foam bicep protection
- Floating 7mm laminated PE HD foam bars to protect your ribs
- 7mm laminated PE HD foam back protection
- Compression fit to help keep your muscles warm and tight
Comments: I own both the 7k and 9k shirts and have used them as chest/shoulder protection in a men's upper-division beer league (ice). While both shirts are lightweight, the padding does make things a bit warmer, and I prefer the location of padding on the 9k in the chest/sternum area as the 7k has a gap along the center of the chest - where I've caught a few elbows in the past. All in all, they are not the same as shoulder pads but they are better than nothing and I'll continue to wear the 9k version as it is enough for a beer league where blocking shots is not common/necessary and hitting isn't allowed.
From: Robert, TX