Lowest Price Guarantee
The Reebok Revoke 7000 Catcher offers that same price point value in new color options. This catcher is quite similar to the Revoke 9000, but with a few slight downgrades making it a excellent, budget-friendly option.
The Reebok Revoke 7000 catcher uses a coagulated PU leather with screen printed graphics providing the Revoke series look. Reebok has used some stitching on this catcher to give it a pro-style look. Although this catcher will need to be loosened up a bit, it comes with game-ready stiffness so you can use it right out of the packaging. Reebok has used an offset T-pocket design with this catcher to improve the trapping zone and help to retain rebounds. This catcher uses LD EPE foam along with injection molded plastic to provide protection to the frontside as well as the thumb on the backside. The wrist board of the Revoke 7000 catcher is a little bit bigger than others on the market helping to provide better coverage. The wrist board also uses a curved design to help control rebounds. On the backside, Reebok has used layered foam pieces to protect the hand.
The Revoke 7000 catcher has a nylon mesh in the fingers as well as lining the straps to provide excellent breathability. In the palm, Reebok has used a leather material to provide enhanced durability and also to help keep the catcher dry. The nylon cuff uses an antimicrobial liner on the inner side to help eliminate odors and bacteria. The Revoke 7000 catcher has two interior adjustment features to ensure a proper fit. They have used a padded velcro strap over the hand as well as a padded nylon strap around the wrist to help lock the catcher on your hand. The two-piece design of this catcher allows for a tighter fit with a locked on feel, but the wide cuff allows for maximum mobility.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: GM7000
- Level of Player: (Junior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Coagulated PU leather with screen printed graphics for the Revoke design
- Heavy-duty nylon on the backside to help reduce the weight
- Large curved wrist board provides superb coverage and rebound control
- Game-ready stiffness
- Two-piece design allows for a tighter fit with a locked on feel
- Offset T-pocket design improves the trapping zone for better puck control
- Foam and plastic insert in the T helps to dampen rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- LD EPE foam with injection molded plastic in the thumb and wrist
- Dense foam and plastic insert protect the palm
- Backside Protection:
- LD EPE foam with injection molded plastic provide a shell for the thumb
- Layered foam pieces move to fully protect the back of the hand
- Mesh the fingers and straps for enhanced breathability
- Antimicrobial liner used to eliminate odor and bacteria
- Leather used in the palm for increased durability
- Padded velcro strap over the hand for increased control
- Padded nylon strap around the wrist to lock the catcher on
- Wide cuff opening for enhanced mobility
Reebok Hockey Goalie Catch Gloves Junior &Youth
The Reebok Premier 14K Goalie Catcher offers junior goalies a scaled down glove that offers lightweight protection. The 14K catch glove offers similar construction methods as the 18K and P4 Pro models and is designed for goalies playing up to the intermediate levels of play.Colors: 3
The Reebok Premier 4k Goalie Catcher is lightweight and is specifically designed for youth and junior goaltenders. The reduced size and weight maximizes the goaltenders playing potential.
The Reebok 2K Street Goalie Catchers are perfect for ball hockey goalies or any goalies playing entry level roller hockey. Reebok has used a synthetic leather in the face as well as screen printed graphics for a great look.Colors: 1
The Reebok Street Hockey Goalie Set is perfect for those classic street hockey games. Whether you are looking to try your luck in front of the net or just tired of playing 3-bar in the neighborhood games this is the set for you. Ideal for youth non-league ball/puck street hockey.